A quick visit to LT Motors before your NCT could save you time and money in the long run.
For just €30, we’ll carry out a comprehensive pre NCT car inspection test that will identify any issues that may cause a problem during the test. This covers your vehicles brakes, lights, tyres, exhaust emissions, steering and suspension.
We’ll then work with you on the best solution to ensure your vehicle gets through the NCT as quickly and easily as possible.
Preparing for your NCT Test:
- Check your engine oil and water level is adequate.
- Empty the boot and clear all unnecessary belongings out of the vehicle.
- Tyres must be in good condition and inflated to the correct pressure. Don’t forget the spare tyre (which must be left loose in the boot) as this will be inspected too.
- Ensure engine is in a fit state to be tested.
- Wheel hubcaps must be removed so that the wheel can be fully inspected.
- Ensure your vehicle is clean inside and out, especially the under body of the car as the mechanic needs to inspect this carefully and they must be able to see clearly.
- All seatbelts and clips must be fully visible and in working order. It is necessary to remove baby seats before the inspection.
Should you need DOE check for your commercial vehicle please visit commercials section for more information